Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Family Love!

I shot a really run family style shoot last weekends. What's up with all these people going outside for portraits in January? ;)

Here's a few...or a lot. 8 people!

A candid group shots
Photobucket

This cutie is a friend at Riley's daycare
Photobucket

Solo role call (minus the name part)...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FUN!!!
Photobucket

One of my favorite captures thus far :)
Photobucket

Sun Setting on the way home. This was taken on my iPhone! Can you believe it? It takes pretty good photos, but I don't recommend doing it while driving.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Armin de Fiesta said...

These are awesome Shelby, I liked the wheelbarrow pic :) And yes the iPhone takes some nice pics. I want one!