Sunday, January 20, 2008

Last Chance

New portrait pricing is released in 2 days (1/23)!

The NEW Premium Portrait Session
$350
-time and talent
-$100 print credit
-private online viewing and order gallery

Everything is the same as the current session, except this new sessions have $100 LESS of a print credit. Prints and products are slightly higher as well, and I emphasize slightly.

To book with the current sessions pricing, contact me before the 23rd. You may save your session(s) for use at a later date. I will post the new portrait handbook with detailed pricing on the 23rd as well.

Also I want to mention that if we've had a session in the past you also receive a $50 discount on any future session (woo hoo!), that is written in the info booklets I give you during our session (in case you all forget... or don't read them!)

As mentioned previously, wedding rates will also be changing in the spring (or when I fill up my 2008 calender, whichever comes first). I do schedule a limited amount of weddings per year, availability is limited.

By the way I thought of really AWESOME contest to have. But I won't be doing it anytime soon, don't you love teasers?

Sorry for the rambling.

Happy Monday!!!!!

No comments: