Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where in the World is Laila Leigh?

Laila hasn't made an appearance on here lately and I've needed to catch up on her monthly portraits. I started taking photos at 1:37pm and was done at 1:43 :) I don't like to take too much time capturing portraits, I perfer to just shoot the normal stuff we do, but doing unique portraits every month is fun!


Probably not my smartest parenting move- putting my just learning to sit baby on the kitchen table. Oh well, I never claimed to be a smart parent.
Photobucket

Perfect censorship ;)
Photobucket

Look at those baby...greys?
Photobucket

6 comments:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Adorable! And my daughter had baby... greys?... for such a long time! I thought her eyes would never turn an actual color. They finally did and now they're hazel.

RayG1105 said...

She is soo beautiful Shabs!

nicole green said...

absolutely beautiful! :)

Momma.Smart said...

Aw shelby...she is so beautiful! looks like she has changed a lot so quickly. baby's tend to do that too fast :)

Lin Hairfield said...

another beautiful girl from the Martin / Monaco beauty factory

Katie McCawley Andrews said...

Shelby, she is so beautiful! And what a happy little girly. I can't beleive how big she is already, it's amazing how fast they grow!