Sunday, January 6, 2008

1/5/08 Wedding

I wouldn't call myself wordy so just enjoy photos from yesterdays wedding in Baltimore! This is what I'm doing with my lazy Sunday, so I apologize for the image overload. The last time I had photos up this fast was pre-Laila!

On a personal peeved note, my upstairs/directly above me neighbor got a new sound system installed yesterday and I have a feeling I'm going to be hearing this loud thumping bass all day from his video games. The same neighbor who got mad at my for nailing pictures in the wall last week. He's lucky I'm a bit more mature, but I can't promise mama bear won't come out if this goes on all night! :)


Last touches
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Down the aisle!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Does this shot look familiar?
Photobucket

I got lucky here, someone elses flash went off at the same time. Nice effect!
Photobucket


A small celebration
Photobucket


A few portraits
Photobucket

Photobucket

First dance
Photobucket

Sweet cake cutting

Photobucket

Not!!
Photobucket

uh oh
Photobucket

All's fair in love and war.
Photobucket

Now for some real dancing. THere are always a few people at the reception that are little mire "into it" then the rest. These people win thise awards on my blog tonight...

Says it all!
Photobucket

He was on the dance floor longer than anyone.
Photobucket


Photobucket

One last dance.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Markissaearle said...

These are crazy pictures girl! Love the cake and the floor pictures, they were so much fun to look through!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle