Friday, August 17, 2007

Drown the Gown!

A few of my photos were featured on www.letsgettrashed.com- a website dedicated to featuring images of prom dress trashing. It was a couple weeks ago but you can check them out HERE. I think dress trashing is a really neat idea especially for seniors, its so different from the cheesey photos you usually get in your prom dress, and REALLY when will you ever where it again (it'll be out of style by next season!;) )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm so excited about this that I recently bought www.promsessions.com, it will eventually be a separate site for me, dedicated to prom dress trashing and prom day photography. If you book a 30 minute mini session on Marathon Session Weekend for trashing your prom dress, I'll throw in 2 digital files of your choice for free! You're always welcome to bring friends along, so if they want to trash their dress too you can split the $50 session fee! Email or call for more info!

Riley is turning 3 on Sunday, we are having a princess party, so look forward to photos!

No comments: