Saturday, August 25, 2007

8 things and a new camera!

I've been tagged by Vanessa of Vanessa's Photography for a blog game. This was way harder than it should of been, I actually had to think about it overnight. Wow! Here is 8 random fact about me and I'm suppose to tag 8 more people but could only think of 4, everyone has already been tagged- check out their blogs!

1. Most people don't know that I'm just 20 years old.
2. I flunked (with a capital "F"!) photography when I was in high school.
3. I haven't eaten fast food beef in 9 months, I gave it up after watching "Fast Food Nation" (and I don't miss it!).
4. Riley has EVERYTHING I ever wanted when I was little, I'm scarred for life because my mom never let me have a pair of jelly shoes or a life size stuffed animal. (Not really :) )
5. I used to have a SERIOUS fear of the telephone up until this year.
6. I was on national television (for 5 seconds) when my family's home was on HGTV's Designers Challenge.
7. I hate fruit
8. I love vegetables


1. Becky Waurio of Toute Ma Vie Photography
2. Kim Hawthorwn of Photos Unscripted
3. Neal Jacob of Neal Jacob Photography
4. Sean LaFianza of Ryeli Photography


On a different note, this weekend I decided it was time for an upgrade so I bought another camera. My regular is shipped off getting a tune up, and I have so many sessions coming up, it was just time. So I took my first pictures with "her" this morning...

Riley gave me an interesting series of faces, which was different because she usually ignores the camera all together.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And Laila turned a month old yesterday.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have one more spot available for Marathon Session Weekend on the 1st and two more open for the 2nd! It is THIS weekend (1 & 2) so email or call asap! $50 per 30 minute slot with a private online viewing and ordering gallery. And if you are trashing your prom dress during the session you will also get two image files included! I can't wait!

No comments: