Monday, March 12, 2007

Mothers Day Promotion

For anyone who doesn't know, I've got baby number 2 on the way! That's crazy, I know. I went for an ultrasound last Thursday, good news is I've got a healthy babe but bad news is they were being stubborn, so we couldn't find out the sex! This poor child is going to be the guinea pig of all my newborn shoot ideas.

We only got two pictures of feet
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So speaking of being a Mom, I always want to run specials during holidays but I don't realize there is an actual holiday until about a week before. This time Mothers day is May 13th, and I'm prepared. Do something different this year! Here's a special promo just for you and the kids!

First we'll [secretly] meet up with the kid(s) for a half hour mini shoot, you'll pick out your favorite image from the session and I'll make into a gorgeous 8x10 canvas gallery wrap. Mom will open it up on mothers day and see your beautiful child(ren) smiling? back. I bet she'll be so excited about this she'll want to hang it up right away and might not even notice the gift certificate included! You'll probably have to point out to her and explain that she gets to have a full family session with me! Not only that, but it includes ANOTHER 8x10 gallery wrap (to add to your collection) AND an Art Book so she can show all her friends and brag about what you got her for mothers day!

Dad of the Year Package
$490
-mini kid(s) session
-8x10 canvas gallery wrap (w/ image from mini session)
-complete family session
-8x10 canvas gallery wrap (w/image from family session)
-10x10 20 page Art Book


But what if you're not officially a mom yet. "Year in the Life of Baby" packages are 20% off until Mothers day!

To view Mothers Day pricing CLICK HERE
To view all other pricing CLICK HERE
(you'll want to zoom out to about 75 percent)

No comments: