Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Prom Portrait Sessions!

I've been approached from a couple different seniors about doing a pre-prom portrait session. I had never even though of this or heard of this being done before, and thought it was genius! First, who wants to remember their prom with blurry, boring posed shots by the mantel that your mom took? I can speak from experience, I literally have ONE in focus picture of myself at prom. So instead you can have me, photograph you and all of your friends for a stylish and fun session. So if you have interest in this please contact me asap so I can reserve your date. Obviously I can only take one, possibly two groups, per school/date. The session would take place either at a close beach, downtown, park or neighborhood, and would include solo, couple and group portraits!

$50 per person (4 people MINIMUM)
includes
-time & talent
-$50 voucher credit
-private online proofing and ordering

No comments: