Saturday, February 3, 2007

Expecting a baby!

I photographed a wonderful (and super funny) expecting couple today. This wasn't my first maternity session but it was my first in almost 2 years. We were done in an hour and coincidently we live a mile or two away from eachother, couldnt of been easier! I can't wait to go back for photos of the little one, he's got the perfect nursery.


She looks like a maternity catalog model
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Beautiful belly
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Also... I have 4 spots left for the $175 sale session prices!

2 comments:

nicole green said...

these are so sweet!
what kind of lens did you use??

abcdef said...

Shelby, these are great images. Looks like the session was very relaxed and fun!