Sunday, December 23, 2007

12/8/2007 Wedding

I'm finally getting around to editing a wedding I photographed a couple weeks ago. This day was extra special because I was shooting for some long time family friends! Here is a small peak at their wedding day!


Photobucket

They saw eachother before the ceremony!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reception details
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love bands (and lighting)!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay I think I have to admit that the crazy woman pointing her fingers and the man in the 80's houndstooth jacket are indeed my parents!

Photobucket

You never know whats going to happen during a bouquet toss!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lin Hairfield said...

Is this Jean Tayman? I have not seen her in years.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.