Wednesday, May 9, 2007

TRASH IT!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you are or have been a bride you've probably heard of "trashing the dress" before, if you've never heard of it go here - www.trashthedress.com. TTD is gaining MUCH popularity, basically when the wedding's over, you put on the dress and give it one last hoorah! A mild version would be taking it out in the streets and getting down in the dirt, but if you really want to go all out you get WET!

Now here's a spin off- Trash The PROM Dress! This is a completely new concept and I think its awesome...although you might have a hard time convincing mom just how awesome it is. :) I have a big pre-prom session next weekend so maybe I can throw it out there and get some girls to be my firsts- or if you're reading this and you want to trash your prom dress I will gladly help!

Visit www.letsgettrashed.com for some a little more info. If you trash your prom dress with me you can even be featured on the letsgettrashed.com website!

No comments: